Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Be Patient, God's Not Finished Yet!







Wow-my maternity leave is nearly finished! The time is certainly flying by me. I was going to go back to work tomorrow, but it seems as though I've run into a few roadblocks with company "protocol" and can't go back until Monday. Lot's of things got miscommunicated on a few different subjects today, which makes me remember a quote I saw one day. "Be patient, God's not finished yet." I've repeated it several times to myself today!

Jorja is growing so fast! I swear I pulled my back out of whack picking her chubby self up this morning! She's started a few new tricks including rolling onto her belly while sleeping and then back on her side again, she's found her voice and coo's at us several times a day (it is the sweetest sound!), she's even put her pacifier in her mouth all by herself!! I can't believe how each day brings new and exciting developments. She has finally started going to church with me and does very well sleeping through the entire service. Our only issue is getting her gas problem under control or at least work on her timing. The week before last she tooted during prayer, and last week she belched during communion. I'm glad everyone thinks it's so cute because when she's 14 no one is going to think it's very funny.

We've spent a lot of time with the grandparents. It seems we've been alternating back and forth each week with Grandma Soni and Pa and then with Grandma and Grandpa Walker. It's very important to Aaron and I to have our daughters experience an established and loving relationship with both sides of the family and I think the four of them wouldn't have it any other way! We can't wait for next week when everyone on each side of the family meets her!!
Aaron is hoping to hear some positive news tomorrow about his interview he had last week. Please pray for this situation as well as my work situation. It's going to be tough the next few weeks getting back to work and dealing with some issues with that.

Hopefully by my next post-I'll have some good news! Until then: Be Patient, God's not finished yet!

No comments: